Los Angeles Park - Sunshine Park





Sunshine Park Walnut/Lapuente

This place I would of never found. I came here on my lunch one time because I seen it in the map book. I am not sure if this lies in Walnut or La puente California.
This is the second spash pad we have been to, after Monte Vista Park in Chino, California.
This is a very nice park for being around the old houses it is around. It is good that Los Angeles county is not only putting parks in new home areas.
The playground is brand new and the splashpad is brand new, free of graffiti. Lets home the neighborhood can help keep it up. The splashpad has a covering over it to block the sun, which makes it ideal for only hot summertime weather.

Thanks to Yahoo Maps for allowing me find it again. I would of got lost.


We are looking for all the splash parks in Southern California. Email us to bring us to a splashpad near you and blog it. at SouthernCalideej at aol.com


****************************************************************************
For all information go to The Splash Park Hunters

No comments: