No Shade at Valleydale Park


This splash pad sucked. This splash pad didnt have any shade near by.

Either this place is used alot or they are not keeping this park maintained.
Some of the water stuff was broken,

However, there was trash all over the place.
I dont think it was the city's fault.
The people at this park are pigs.

The playground had a cool little piano thing that Emilio liked.
It even had a orange concrete playground that I use to play in at Guasti Park in Ontario,Ca.

I would never come back to this place again.





****************************************************************************
For all information go to The Splash Park Hunters

4 comments:

the Albino Bowler said...

Nicely done. I think back of the house folks are some of the craziest alive. I just recently wrote a post about one of my favorites (but in that love/hate sort of way), Chef Scary.

Splash-Pad said...

Man that looks like fun what a good idea.

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

They have now put up a shade canopy at Valleydale. This has improved that area, but the playground is still lacking. They have taken out some of the equipment and when I was there recently, other equipment was broken/damaged.
Thanks for the info on the other areas!

Unknown said...

I love going to splash pads with my kids, great place to have fun with little ones, I came across this blog which gives a lot of info about splash pad equipment, for those who are interested in details. :)