Lady Gaga lyrics heard at Raging Waters -



Lady Gaga lyrics heard at Raging Waters
Michelle,Emilio and I are season pass holders
Emilio and I went when Lady Gaga & Swayze was there with Kiss FM 102.7 radio station in Los Angeles.(Sisanie was the host and Dj Chunk was the Dj)

Of course I was the first to win the giveways with music questions.
I had my hand up for each question. Too bad Kiss gives only one winner a prize. I would of won all of em.

This is the hat that I have on my Facebook profile here

Lady Gaga was walking to the stage before here performance a couple of times.
1 time she stood right next to me.
I SWEAR SHE TRIED TO HOLD MY HAND :)
I thought she was crazy because she was wearing all black in 100 degree weather.

By the time she came on it was nap time for Emilio. We watched from the Upper Deck Area.
Other wise we would be on this Youtube video.





AS FOR RAGING WATERS........
  • Weekends is a Dont Go!
  • 2 hr wait each ride.
  • The river is lemonade yellow.
  • Overcrowded.

However, it is fun when the radio stations are there.





****************************************************************************
For all information go to The Splash Park Hunters

No comments: